1) What path did you take to get where you are today?
2) How did you get started in Astronomy?
3) Have you had to balance career and family, deal with the 2+-body problem, or juggle dual careers? How did you resolve these issues? How do you achieve a balanced life?
4) How is your department in terms of climate or in the way they deal with employees personal issues such as family or dual careers?
5) What skills made you able to succeed where others did not? What skills should grad students work on to make themselves more successful?
6) Do you have advice for those beginning the job search?
7) Do you ever feel particularly conscious of being a woman? If so, is it a positive or negative effect and how do you deal with it?
8) Do you feel that the field of Astronomy would be any different if it had been “designed” by women?
9) How has the field changed in terms of the position of women since you started?
10) From your own experience, do you see a leaky pipeline? If so, what do you think is the cause?